Product Description & Reviews
Versatile, stylish and a perennial customer favorite, our 3-piece, Cultured Black Japanese Akoya saltwater pearl jewelry set is one of our most popular black pearl jewelry sets we have on offer! Set includes a perfectly matched Black Akoya pearl necklace, a 7.5-Inch pearl bracelet and matching pearl stud Earrings. Our pearls are hand-selected for their perfectly round shapes and rich, vibrant Midnight Blue overtones. The mirror-sharp luster these pearls are famous for is attributed to the cold waters off the coast of Japan. Each pearl jewelry set is made by hand, to your specifications. The pearls are double-knotted on black silk and finished with a 14K gold clasps and stud earring mountings, with secure friction posts and backs. The pearls arrive in our Signature Little Black Gift Box, accompanied by a GIA Graduate Prepared Certificate of Authenticity certifying that your new pearls are genuine Japanese Akoya cultured pearls, and special Pearl Care Instructions to ensure your pearls stay looking gorgeous for their lifetime!
Features & Highlights
- AA+ QUALITY GENUINE JAPANESE Cultured Saltwater Akoya Pearls Represent the Top 10% of Each Yearly Pearl Harvest, Imported Direct from the Famous Pearl Farms of Japan. Hand-Selected for their Perfectly Round Shapes, Bright, Highly Reflective Luster and Smooth, Clean Surfaces, Each Pearl is 90-95% Free of Blemishes. Gorgeous overtones of pastel Rose, Silver or Cream are flattering to every complexion!
- FREE BEAUTIFUL JEWELRY PRESENTATION Gift Box Included with Every Order!
- FREE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY and Special Pearl Care Instructions Included to Keep Your Pearls Beautiful for their Lifetime!
- 90 DAY RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY - FAST AND EASY Shipping! Please check Pearl Size images prior to ordering. Contact us with any problems or questions. WE VALUE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ABOVE ALL ELSE!
- AMERICAN OWNED AND OPERATED COMPANY! Search "Pure Pearls" on Amazon for more of our Fine Luxury Pearl Jewelry at incredible wholesale to the public prices! Pure Pearls is a Foundation Member of the Cultured Pearl Association of America (CPAA) and has had an A+ Grade from the Better Business Bureau since 2003 so you can BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.