Product Description & Reviews
ALBERT KREUZ men's undershirt of breathable Micromodal Light with short sleeves and deep V-neck, nudeThis undershirt is made with the utmost care of breathable, lightweight Micromodal which is highly pleasant on the skin. Due to the small part of spandex, the undershirt adapts perfectly to the body. The beige color avoids contrasts to the own skin tone ensuring the undershirt remains invisible under light-colored dress shirts or outerwear made of thin fabrics.The deep V-neckline allows wearing the dress shirt with two or three buttons open - the undershirt is hidden underneath the collar opening. The length of the sleeves is short enough to wear the undershirt under a Polo or dress shirt with short sleeves. Moreover, the sleeves absorb hygienically moisture avoiding sweat marks on the outerwear. The slimfit cut is extra-long and all seams are flat. There are no bothering neck tags.Micromodal is an extremely soft cellulosic fiber with a silky, natural touch and one of the most precious microfibers. It has the ability to absorb and diffuse moisture.All ALBERT KREUZ advantages at a glance: Invisible thanks to the beige color Extra-long, slim fit cut - the undershirt stays tucked in Deep V-neck - leave two or threen buttons of your dress shirt open T-shirt shape - the short sleeves absorb moisture and avoid sweat marks on the dress shirt Silky touch - very pleasant to the skin, in winter and summer Flat, non-bulky seams No bothering neck label Quality Made in GermanyMaterial composition:92% Micromodal Light8% spandex140 g/m² fabric weightCare instructions:Care washing program 40° C / 110° F - do not use softenerDryer: care programIron with low temperature, max. 110° C / 230° FDo not bleachNo dry-cleanOrigins:Fabric - AustriaSewing thread - GermanyLabels - GermanyManufacturing - Germany
Features & Highlights
- Men's undershirt made of incredibly soft and breathable Micromodal Light of premium quality Made in Germany - invisible thanks to the beige color
- This lightweight invisible undershirt fits the body perfectly and has an extra-long cut and an extra-deep V-neckline that is low enough to leave the first few buttons of the dress shirt open.
- The sleeves are short enough to wear the undershirt under a dress shirt with short sleeves or a Polo shirt - the sleeves absorb moisture and can avoid sweat marks on the outerwear.
- If shipment is not fulfilled by Amazon: Shipping from Germany takes about 6 business days.
- You will receive 1 beige undershirt with short sleeves and deep V-neck of Micromodal Light and spandex by the premium brand ALBERT KREUZ, delivered in an eco-friendly folding box, as well as our excellent customer service.
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Zimmerli of Switzerland
mpn: 220597, ean: 7613183007860,