Product Description & Reviews
"Fashions fade; style is eternal." -Yves Saint LaurentTungsten is one of the best contemporary metals in the world for resisting scratches and its durability allows jewelry to hold its shape indefinitely. Tungsten rings are five times stronger than steel; with the infused elements, tungsten is virtually impossible to scratch or nick. Tungsten Carbide is ranked second hardest, after the diamond, on the Mohs scale at a 9, diamond is rated 10. It can and will withstand the elements and retain its phenomenal shine for years to come.This terrific tungsten ring has a mysterious aura about it. Mesmerizing meteorite is inlaid between two fantastic, cobaltium Mokume Gane edges. The stunning Mokume and Gibeon Meteorite sit in a bed of durable tungsten. This ring would make an astonishing alternative wedding band. Mokume Gane translated from Japanese means "wood eye metal". This rare metal lamination process was developed in the 17th century for the adornment of Samurai swords.Comfort-Fit bands have a rounded interior, allowing them to glide over knuckles easier; they don't pinch and sit on the finger more comfortably than other rings. It may feel slightly larger as comfort-fit rings are thicker inside-center.Choosing the right size for your custom ring is as important as the style. Titanium cannot be re-sized due to its hardness. Part of the customization process for you is a purr-fect fit. After ordering, a sizing ring is crafted in the same size and width and ships in 3 to 10 business days. Upon size verification production of your handmade ring begins.FOOTNOTES: Signature for Safe DeliveryHand-Crafted Especially for You; Ships Approx. 30 Days After Size is VerifiedEco-Friendly Gorgeous is Always Fashionable... Never Trendy. Thank You for Your Consideration.
Features & Highlights
- HAND-MADE Band is Crafted with Gibeon Meteorite and Cobaltium Composite Mokume with Titanium Pinstripe Inlay on a Hypoallergenic, Tungsten Comfort Fit
- COMFORT-FIT Band is 8.00 Millimeters Wide; Left to Right Measurements are: .50 Millimeters Tungsten, 2.00 Millimeters Cobaltium Composite Mokume, .50 Millimeters Titanium, 2.00 Gibeon Millimeters Meteorite
- RING SIZER: Ring Cannot be Resized Due to Non-Jointed Exotic Materials and the Hardness of Titanium; Upon Ordering You will be Shipped a Plastic Sizing Ring to Verify the Size is Purr-Fect, Sizing Ring will Ship in 3 to 10 Days
- LIFETIME Meteorite Ring Protection: Complimentary Cleaning and Re-Etching of Ring (Normally a $75.00 Purchase); Please Note: Gibeon Meteorites Contain Iron-Nickel and Cobalt, Allergic Reactions could Occur if Placed Directly Against the Skin
- HAND-CRAFTED Unique Rings for Men and/or Women, Ships Approx. 30 Business Days after Size Verification; Happily Handmade in the USA Especially for You
|Manufacturer:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Brand:||The Men's Jewelry Store (Unisex Jewelry)|
|Model:||8M Cobaltium Ring 10|
|Part Number:||8M Cobaltium Ring 10|
|Publisher:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|Studio:||The Men's Jewelry Store|
|MPN:||8M Cobaltium Ring 10|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.