Product Description & Reviews
Everything about these 14k yellow gold hoop earrings is classic. Of course you get beautiful polished hoops that are seamless, with easy to use hinge with notched post closures. Attention paid to every detail, to give you the best. These hoops have been formed expertly, to make the entire pair of earrings classically stylish while lightweight and extremely comfortable to wear. But the details don't stop there. Best of all, the notched post is actually one solid piece with the tube end (a much more durable design than simply soldering a wire notch onto the tube), so you know your earrings will last longer. A small detail that makes a big difference. Designs by Nathan. Effortlessly Create the Look You Want. To use your Free Lifetime Repairs or 50/50 Lifetime Manufacturer's Guarantee, mail your jewelry to:Charles Corporation7785 E N AvenueKalamazoo, MI 49048 You are responsible for shipping costs to Charles Corporation. The repairs and return shipping are free.The 50/50 Lifetime Manufacturer's Guarantee allows you to send in damaged jewelry (no matter what the cause) and get 50% off a new piece bought directly from the Manufacturer. Yes, 10 years from now you can send your damaged jewelry in and get 50% off a diamond ring!
Features & Highlights
- Classic Gold Round Hoop is Beautifully Polished and Seamless, to Create the Look You Want
- Well-Shaped 14k Yellow Gold Hollow Tubing is Lightweight and Comfortable to Wear
- The Long Snap Closure Posts are Easy to Use and Secure
- Notched Post is One Solid Piece with Tube Endcap for Better Durability (NOT a soldered wire)
- Covered with Free Lifetime Repairs and our 50/50 Lifetime Manufacturer's Guarantee (see description)
|Brand:||Designs by Nathan|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.