Product Description & Reviews
925 Sterling SilverReal 925 sterling silver jewelry typically has certain marks on it to indicate its purity. These marks include "925", ".925" or "S925", to represent the 92.5 percent pure silver that exists. If these marks are not present, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's not sterling silver.How to protect the 925 Sterling Silver1*Put it in an air-tight bag if you not expect to wear for a long time.2*Usually silver-dip will do a little harm to your jewelry, you could use the silver polishing cloth to wipe the smooth surface of silver jewelry.3*The sterling silver jewelry should be stored separately to prevent the pieces from rubbing against each other, and cause tiny scratches.4*Silver Polishing cloths are an excellent choice for cleaning your sterling silver jewelry. They will remove the tarnish and dullness, keeping your sterling gift like new.Lifetime GuaranteeWe guarantee to repair this 925 Sterling Silver jewelry or any of its components of broken due to defective craftsmanship or material, without any of additional charge.Ever FaithAs a company that concentrates on fashion and fine jewelry, we already have about 15 years experience on fashion jewelry trend. We work magic on jewelry, keep on new designs and to a leader of beauty and style is our goal. We have over 5000 products and are good at sustaining innovations. Ever Faith's pieces are those that are bought, worn, collected, cherished and treasured. You will never be regretted if you take some times to look at our store and be surprised to find so many unique design.
Features & Highlights
- [!]EVER FAITH® is a US registered trademark and Ever Faith Jewelry is its only owner.
- We have SGS Professional Certification for our Sterling Silver Items. Customers could go to a professional agency for testing them. 925 Sterling Silver is also suitable for sensitive skin to wear.
- Cubic zirconias are pronged to the jewelry item to secure from loosing. A prong setting is one component of what is known in the jewelry business as a head, a claw-shaped type of binding (typically 3, 4, or 6 individual prongs per head) that is welded or soldered to a jewelry item in order to mount (or set) a stone to the jewelry item.
- Width: 0.4cm(0.2"). Weight: 2g.
- WRAPPING: A Silver Polishing Cloth X A Gift Box X A Favor Bag. If you need assistance please contact us.
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.