Product Description & Reviews
When you have a sensitive job to tackle – like working in a crime lab, crime scene cleanup, forensic uses, embalming, research and emergency medical response – the Kleenguard Chemical Resistant Suit (A60 Bloodborne Pathogen & Chemical Splash Protection Coveralls) is a great solution. They are designed to protect the wearer, as they pass the ASTM F1670/F1671 test for penetration of blood, body fluids and bloodborne pathogens, and they provide protection against some chemicals (chemical protection suit). They feature the Reflex Coverall Design, which provides a fuller cut for added range of motion, are 7.5 less likely to rip out (vs. ANSI minimums), are 6% longer body length and 12% more chest room. This model comes with a zipper front (with storm flap) and elastic back, wrists and ankles.
Features & Highlights
- 24 Blue Medium Kleenguard Chemical Resistant Suits (A60 Bloodborne Pathogen & Chemical Splash Coveralls) per case
- Passes ASTM F1670/F1671 testing for penetration of blood, body fluids and bloodborne pathogens
- Reflex Coverall Design offers excellent fit and freedom of movement; this model has an elastic back and elastic wrists and ankles
- Seamless front to provide more protection in the primary exposure area, with taped storm flap and serged seams
- Features three layer fabric construction features a middle layer of microporous film that allows heat and sweat vapor to escape, keeping the worker cool and outer layer film barrier against tearing and abrasion; Passes NFPA 99 for antistatic materials
|Item Weight:||12 pounds|
|Package Weight:||13.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.4 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.