Product Description & Reviews
Trim the strap to fit by the following 3 steps if the belt is long for you: Step 1: Remove the belt - With one hand grab hold on the leather and the other pull and twist the buckle clockwise with 90 degree, then pry open the clasp on the back of buckle with a flat-head screwdriver, loosen the belt and remove. Step 2: Trim the belt - Use a pair of sewing shears, trim desired amount of belt material on the flat end. Step 3: Reinsert the belt - Reinsert the new trimmed belt into the buckle, close the clasp with fingers and then rotate the buckle back. Warm Remind: Don't trim too short. If you trim the belt too short, please contact Matasuha Service for replacement or refund before you return it to Amazon.
Features & Highlights
- TRIM TO FIT - Trim the strap to a suitable length if the belt is long for you
- EASY TO REVERSE - Twist the rotated buckle from black side to brown side easily
- DURABILITY - Genuine leather belt, width 1.3" (33mm), durable and stylish
- BEST GIFTS - Gift package, best belt as a gift for your friends or relatives
- ORDER LARGER SIZE - For a proper fit, please order 2 sizes lager than pant size, in case the belt is longer, you could cut it to desirable length without returning or replacement
|Color:||Rotated Buckle - Black|
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.47 x 2.01 x 2.01 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.