For the utmost excellence in rainwear, the Shedrain Italian Ombrelli Umbrella stands far above the rest. Handcrafted in Castellucchio, Italy from chestnut wood and 100% woven Italian polyester, it is the luxurious rainy-day asset in the wardrobe of any fashionable lady or gent.
Continuously hand-carved from one piece of wood, the handle of each umbrella has an elegant curve with a touch uniquely its own. The 50" arc is large enough to accommodate you and your sweetheart, keeping you dry and safe from the cold, wet rain.
Inspired by classic suit styles such as herringbone, pinstripe, and plaid, you'll always have the tasteful accessory on a rainy - yet stylish - day out.
Features & Highlights
- Made in Italy | Castellucchio, Italy
- Handcrafted Artisanship | 100% Woven Italian polyester fabric
- Ultra-Premium Chestnut Wood Handle | One-piece continuously carved shaft and handle
- Comfortably Fits 2 People | 50" arc is large enough to accommodate a couple
- Suit-Inspired | Elegant, classic styles to match your wardrobe
|Item Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.41 x 4.29 x 4.29 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ShedRain, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.