Product Description & Reviews
Wonderfully thick and warm these multi-coloured scarves make a great gift or present - perfect for winter or Christmas. They are available in a range of colours that suit men and women. They are made from very soft 100% sheep's wool that has been hand loomed to ensure a premium feel. The oversize nature of the design is right on trend for this winter and means it can be worn in a variety of ways that all look great! These are beautiful hand-woven scarves that are ethically produced by a small family business in Ecuador. Tumia Latin American Crafts was founded in 1978 promoting fair trade crafts and goods with Latin America, working closely with organizations such as Tradecraft and Oxfam Trading. Tumia LAC has worked with our craftsmen in Latin America for many years and ensures that we pay a fair price (set by our partners), good working conditions and a sustainable future for our workers.
Features & Highlights
- This sumptuous 100% wool scarf is soft and comfortable to wear, it's suitable for men and women and is amazingly thick and warm.
- Handmade so sizes vary a little, but at least 8 foot (98 inch) long and 12 inches wide.
- Very soft 100% sheep's wool that has been hand loomed to ensure a premium feel.
- The oversize and chunky nature of the design is right on trend for this winter and means it can be worn in a variety of ways that all look great!
- Ethically produced with natural dyes by a small family business.
|Item Size:||13 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.15 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.