Product Description & Reviews
The world of fashion is big business, and in business, time is a valuable commodity. The Versace Character contains Roman numerals coated with yellow gold IP, as are the small hour markers applied inside the minute track. The elite timepiece is powered by a Swiss quartz movement, RONDA 515/2 known for its precision. Its two tone stainless steel and yellow gold IP case and bracelet make it an astutely subtle choice. Of course a true professional’s watch must show evidence of sophistication and good judgment; after all, these qualities mean a great deal in the business world. In this regard, the Versace Business is a triumph.
Features & Highlights
- Two-tone watch featuring white guilloche logo dial with gold-tone hands, Roman numeral indices, and date window
- 43 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Five-link stainless steel band featuring deployant clasp with push-button closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (100 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.
|Manufacturer:||First SBF Holding Inc.|
|Publisher:||First SBF Holding Inc.|
|Studio:||First SBF Holding Inc.|
|Package Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.1 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.